Why Have An Outside Company Assist With Meeting And Event Planning?
Successful meetings and events are those that leave lasting positive memories for your audience. They also achieve the strategic objectives as an event for your company or organization. While the actual event or meeting may last only few hours, the time and effort to organize them generally takes months, or even years in advance. The overall success of these meetings and events largely depends on how competently they are managed.
For over 25 years, United Incentives has perfected its expertise of formal and informal practices and processes to develop our meetings and events management. We incorporate your company’s corporate culture into your meeting or event, with an eye towards providing the most positive moments of impression.
Whether it is arranging celebrity guest speakers or developing corporate social responsibility and activities, we integrate the meeting program content with your business objective to ensure complete engagement alignment with your audience. And we do all of this with a commitment to the highest level of service.
Meetings and Events Management features
- Dedicated United Incentives meeting planner, air transportation manager and program coordinator
- Complete sourcing and site selection of destinations, hotels, resorts, and event venues
- Procurement and contract negotiations (hotels and resorts, guestroom blocks, meeting space, banquet menus, airlines, events, tours, activities, entertainment, gifts, etc.)
- Custom-designed program and mobile website acts as a travel reference guide on the destination, language, culture, hotel, air travel, tours, events, other program components)
- In-House air transportation team (we explain to your guests all the details about the travel air reservation and travel process)
- Online and mobile attendee registration using a fully integrated, secure system that is customized to your program content and branding (provides direct online booking capabilities, personalized automatic registration confirmations via email, attendee profile management, and real time reporting)
- "Meeting Headquarters" customer service desk and toll-free number
- Native Apps for your meeting to consolidate all program information and provide realtime program updates
- On-Site Execution (e.g., United Incentives account operations manager, pre-conference meetings arrangements, Hospitality Desk to take care details such as, distribution of welcome kits, tour reservation, and dinner reservation assistance)
- Daily reconciliation with hotel accounting department
- Post Program Services (e.g., client briefing, submittal of itemized final budget, etc.)