For thirty years United Incentives has been a thought leader and award winner in the incentive industry. As members of our full service incentive marketing team our associates move people to action with on-time, on-target and on-budget programs year after year. Once our clients experience our service they become customers for life.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:We are looking for an experienced Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program coordinating tasks. You will help in planning and organizing incentive programs.
To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized, detail-oriented, have great customer service skills, and be comfortable working with a diverse team.
Program Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support planning and coordination of a programs
- Research information and write copy to be entered on the website
- Ensure information gathered from attendees is accurate and complete
- Manage communications with attendees on trip through high volume emails (Outlook) and phone calls
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Access, and Word
- Process payments for activities through PayPal
- Keep updated records for payments taken through PayPal
- Prepare and ship program materials to arrive on time and to program destination
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the contact form and attach your resume and cover letter.
United Incentives is an award winning full service incentive marketing firm based in Philadelphia. Moving people to action since 1984 with reward-for-performance strategies, we use a full portfolio of tools such as group and individual travel, native event and program apps to facilitate communication, and our proprietary RewardsHub portal delivering curated rewards including merchandise, stored value cards, individual travel and recognition for delivery to recipients around the world.